THIS IS FOR JASPER HIGH SCHOOL HOME EVENTS ONLY!
2020-2021 Winter Sports Ticket Procedure
“NEW EXECUTIVE ORDER GUIDELINES”
Dear Jasper Wildcat Fans,
We are very excited to be moving towards more Fans in the Stands! Below outlines our current guidelines and processes beginning immediately.
We will be doing things a little different due to COVID-19 restrictions. We are attempting to allow as many fans as possible the opportunity to support our student-athletes safely. We MUST have everyone’s cooperation in order for this to continue. Please see attached guidelines.
All Venues have signs/markings signifying where to sit. It is extremely important everyone follows the signs/markings!
THERE IS NO ASSIGNED SEATING! VISITOR SECTIONS ARE CLEARLY MARKED!
PROCESS FOR THIS WEEK – February 1st – February 6th IS AS FOLLOWS:
This process is for both JV/Varsity Boys Basketball Games this week! You will have the opportunity to purchase or exchange for tickets to attend Thursday Night vs. Barr Reeve and/or Saturday Afternoon vs. Boonville!
On Tuesday, February 2nd and Wednesday, February 3rd, the following groups will be able to purchase or exchange tickets in the JHS Athletic Office:
- All Sports Passes and GJCS Staff Passes
- These passes will NOT be accepted at the Gate. If you have an All Sports Pass or GJCS Staff Pass, you must come into the JHS Athletic Office and pick up a ticket for the game. You must present each one of your passes in order to exchange for a ticket. GJCS Staff Pass holders will also be allowed to purchase 1 additional ticket when you pick up your game ticket.
- Boys JV/V Basketball Players
- Each player may purchase up to 4 tickets. Tickets must be purchased by the student.
- Boys Freshman Basketball Players, Cheerleaders, Dance, & Pep Band Members
- Each member/player may purchase up to 2 tickets. Tickets must be purchased by the student.
- JHS Students
- Students must come to the Athletic Office to pick up a wrist band. Students must be wearing their wrist band to the game and will also need to scan their Sports Pass at the gate. We will make announcements in the mornings to help remind students when to get their wristbands.
- The first 100 students will be able to sit in the traditional student section on the north end of the court.
- Seniors need to pick up their wrist band on Monday beginning during homeroom.
- Juniors can pick up their wrist band on Tuesday.
- Beginning Wednesday Morning, Freshman, Sophomores, and all remaining students can pick up their wrist band until 3:30 P.M. These wrist bands will be a different color allowing them to sit upstairs in the additional Student Section. These Sections are AA and BB.
- JHS Students will have to pick up a new wrist band on Friday for Saturday Afternoon’s Game. Wrist Bands will be available on Friday to Juniors and Seniors from 7:30 A.M. – Noon and then open up to all students until 3:30 P.M.
Wednesday Evening, February 3rd, we will be selling tickets in the Athletic Office for both games to all Jasper Fans interested. We will be open from:
5:00 P.M. – 7:00 P.M. in the Athletic Office (Door # 5)!
**Beginning on Thursday at 4:00 P.M., we will release all remaining available tickets to the public on our website. All tickets must be purchased on-line at: https://jasperathletics.com/jasper-box-office/.
**Beginning on Friday at 4:00 P.M., we will release all remaining available tickets for Saturday Afternoon’s Game to the public on our website. All tickets must be purchased on-line at: https://jasperathletics.com/jasper-box-office/.
NO TICKETS WILL BE SOLD AT THE GATE!
**Masks and Social Distancing are REQUIRED!
Thanks for your cooperation in advance – please call the Athletic Office with any questions/concerns.
Brian Lewis – Athletic Director
Phil Kendall – Assistant Athletic Director
Theresa Stenftenagel – Athletic Secretary